Sunday 16 August 2009

Isn't it amazing what relaxes you?

I've just spent a couple of happy hours - interspersed with getting tea for the children - removing sequins from one of my tops. You'd think it would be boring, but I parked myself in a comfy seat with a nice breeze coming in through the window behind me and patiently picked away.

The top is a really pretty black and white floral print, and it wasn't until I received it that I realised that some of the flowers had been surrounded by small black sequins and beads. It was remarkably uncomfortable to wear. Why don't designers think of practical things when they're coming up with these ideas?

Everytime I rested my arm against my side, the sequins scratched and dug into me. The simplest of tasks was impossible to do without an accompaniment of scratching and itching. Honestly, I sometimes think these people must live in LaLa land.

Anyway I think it's time for Alex to have a shower and go to bed.

Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment