Friday 11 September 2009

First week over .............

I don't know what I was worrying about - as you pointed out to me - he was fine at school - loved it - behaved impeccably - thank goodness.

Next week he's on afternoons and after school club and then he goes full time.

My clever 15 year old did her English GCSE a year early and got a B for Language and an A for Literature. It's given her self-confidence and enormous boost. I want to buy her something as a little prize for doing so well but can't think what to get her. The only thing that springs to mind at the moment is some kind of charm bracelet, then everytime she passes an exam I can get her another charm. The in thing at the moment is those Pandora bracelets - might get her one of those.

4 comments:

  1. I love those bracelets! That's a lovely idea - I'm sure she'll love it. You've made me feel guilty now as I didn't get anything for Thomas! Maybe I'll knit him a pair of socks .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are the "in" thing.My daughter was bought one by the parents when she left her teaching job in July.Could you please try and leave a comment on my blog because i think I have got problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that bbbj and haven't had a problem - so long as you can read it of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire.Where are you?I want to know how Alex is getting on at school.

    ReplyDelete