Wednesday 6 March 2013

Liebster Award and the real identity of my Secret Santa

Which was Barbara, aka busybusybeejay.  Many thanks for such a wonderful box of goodies.

Following Barbara's rules I have to give you 11 random facts about myself:

1 I am left handed
2 I love driving
3 I love architecture
4 I also love archeology, especially Time Team
5 I adore Top Gear
6 I have collected dragons in the past but have run out of room for them
7 I am now collecting knitting and crochet WIPs
8 I dream of being thin
9 I am contemplating getting a dog
10 I am 46
11 I have two children, a 19 year old girl and an 8 year old boy

Now I have to answer the questions set for me:

Favourite room in the house. Living room at my craft table
Are you a lark or an owl. Definitely an Owl
Do you like cooking? Nope
favourite film?  The Hobbit
Do you like shopping? Not really
Travel plans for 2013?  St Ives
Dinner partner? My other half, Ivan
Can you speak any languages other than english? Screaming Mother and Gobbledegook
Which month is your birthday? March
Do you have a favourite perfume? J Lo
Are you tidy/untidy? Untidy


1 comment:

  1. I have the same questions to answer in my next post, so it was interesting to see what you put! I may quote you on 'screaming mother and gobbledigook' ! xCathy

    ReplyDelete