Friday 22 May 2009

Under Starter's Orders

The box is filled, taped and ready to go. I was going to post it on my way home today, but haven't been well. So it will definitely be going in the post tomorrow morning. I've had the greatest of fun choosing goodies to go in it, hope you all have just as much fun choosing which goodies you want to take out of it.

Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend everybody - here in the South East it's supposed to be bright and sunny all the way through - with the possibility of thunderstorms on Monday - but we'll chance that. I'm taking my family to Hastings on Sunday to visit the Smuggler's Story in the caves there and we'll have to go to the funfair otherwise Alex will never forgive us :o)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun to me - can I come too? Actually we have a music festival here in our little village and a carnival on Monday but I don't really feel in the carnival mood. Might get the spade out though. Have a great time, can't wait to see who gets the box first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great bank holiday Claire - don't be tempted to leave the teenager in the caves!! We're off to Camden Market tomorrow to hang out with the Goths & Emo's as apparently new clothes are needed. Wish me luck! (You never know, I might find a yarn store to sneak into, I'll let you know!)

    ReplyDelete