Thursday 4 March 2010

Help !!!!!

I've decided to treat myself to a storage chest of drawers for my knitting projects so that they don't overwhelm the table.

I was forever seeing adverts in magazines for a small one man company that handmade these craft chests to the customer's requirements. So I finally decided to treat myself to one of these - only I can't find the advert anymore and I can't remember the name of the company. Does anybody out there know this company or indeed any other company that can produce these craft chests?

I want a nice wooden craft chest that will look nice on display in my living room. Isn't it sods law - when I didn't want one I couldn't open a magazine without seeing the advert !!!!

Huge sigh of frustration

Alex has got to go to Folkestone clinic tomorrow to be assessed as to whether or not he needs a general anaesthetic for his teeth. If he does he will have to go to the hospital. Poor little soul has an abscess under his back teeth and the dentist missed it the first time.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Claire I haven't seen the chest so no help there I am afraid.

    Fingers crossed for Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - unfortunately he has to have four of his back teeth out - and it's going to be June before they can fit him in !!!!!

    I've just stocked up on calpol and nurofen for kids.

    ReplyDelete