Thursday 21 April 2011

And thank you Sarah

For your card and gifts - like BBBJ they cheered me up no end. Especially as your parcel arrived the day after Allison's. So this week I have been spoiled with lovely, thoughtful gifts .... and feeling guilty because it simply didn't occur to me to do the same ....

But both sets of gifts have really lifted me this week and as a result I have found myself much better able to cope with Alex's behaviour during the holidays. And because I've relaxed he has too ... so it's all good :) Plus the sleeping medicine is working a treat with him, within one hour of taking it he's out for the count, and I am starting to get my evenings back.

I'm working steadily on Spriteling - had to rip back two rows or so a couple of times as I keep missing YOs by the CDDs - but I'm getting there and it's looking good.

Happy Easter to all - I hope you have lots of chocolate and happy days

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and that Alex is sleeping better.A good night's sleep makes all the difference.It was lovely of Sarah to send us an Easter present.Like you it hadn't occurred to me.
    I havn't started my spriteling shawl.I am still trying to finish this month's crochet patterns.I'll catch up soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete